already changed filter odor still there. I think the flush should be under the mfg warranty they say it is not.
would the a/c flush for the odor be covered under the mfg war? on 2008 Mercedes-Benz SLK350
- 2008 Mercedes-Benz SLK350 Repair and Maintenance
- 2008 Mercedes-Benz SLK350 Maintenance Schedule
- 2008 Mercedes-Benz SLK350 Problems(11)
- 2008 Mercedes-Benz SLK350 Repair Estimates
- 2008 Mercedes-Benz SLK350 Q&A(3)
- 2008 Mercedes-Benz SLK350 Recalls(2)
- 2008 Mercedes-Benz SLK350 Shops
- 2008 Mercedes-Benz SLK350 Reviews
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz SLK350 Questions
- how do I replace the transmission fluid in my Mercedes 2006 slk350
- electronics is shutting down when car starts /sped o /fuel gauge/indicators
- How can I open trunk when fob and inside controls won't work?
- What type screw holds the cover of the bod port
- My radio/navigation control center does not come on initially, but will fade on sometimes after driving a bit. My dealer wants to replace the entire radio head unit at a cost of over $6000. What can I do to repair this myself?
2008 Mercedes-Benz SLK350 Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($547 - 650) in Petaca, NM
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($265 - 334) in Dycusburg, KY
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Crescent Valley, NV
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($990 - 1,270) in Jenks, OK
- Tie Rod Replacement ($462 - 553) in Mamaroneck, NY
- CV Joint Replacement ($709 - 784) in Kissimmee, FL