the car will start and turn off over nd over. then i will leave it for 10 -20 min come back and it runs like a top.for a while i had a terrible smell like either comming from underneith the car near rear of drivers front door. pulled panel under rear seat revealed fitting for fuel pump with wires and a tube. all tubes/lines/pipes going to front of car covered by a plastic cover like i have never seen.
would like to see a diagram of evap system in 98 geo prism/explanation of it on 1998 Chevrolet Prizm
Asked by for the 1998 Chevrolet Prizm
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Prizm Questions
- My car starts but soon as i put it in gear it spudders like it wants to die out.
- cooling fans come on before stat opens and stay on
- Starts and runs smoothly for 3 sec and then runs out of fuel. why?
- To much fuel into the intake
- The battery is fine just had it charged but the car won't start what's wrong
1998 Chevrolet Prizm Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($226 - $680) in Raymore, MO
- Starter Replacement ($375 - $425) in Lastrup, MN
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($539 - $1,733) in Menifee, AR
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Cozad, NE
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($164 - $196) in Westhope, ND
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in Letcher, KY