It happened all of a sudden one day after I got off work. I noticed a crack in my valve cover. I had it replaced and the mechanic told me that it was the time changing cassette. Now I have a collision shop telling me I need to repair the engine.
Would it be better to repair the engine or just the time changing cassettes? on 2002 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- black smock and rich fuel the cods p0191 & p0452 and short trim bank 1& 2 both -
- how do I change the oil pump on a 2000 Ford 4.0L engine?
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very