It happened all of a sudden one day after I got off work. I noticed a crack in my valve cover. I had it replaced and the mechanic told me that it was the time changing cassette. Now I have a collision shop telling me I need to repair the engine.
Would it be better to repair the engine or just the time changing cassettes? on 2002 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
- What could cause my water pump to keep breaking when I reach Max RPM and shift
2002 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($138 - 301) in Kendrick, ID
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,052 - 1,387) in Logan, OH
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($234 - 408) in Walton, KS
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($93 - 150) in La Grange, TX
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($161 - 518) in Loleta, CA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($241 - 284) in Loretto, VA