It happened all of a sudden one day after I got off work. I noticed a crack in my valve cover. I had it replaced and the mechanic told me that it was the time changing cassette. Now I have a collision shop telling me I need to repair the engine.
Would it be better to repair the engine or just the time changing cassettes? on 2002 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- She won't start, getting a low voltage reading.
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch
- What causes the speedometer roll back and stop working?
- thought fuel pump was bad so put new one in and still wont start
- had transmission coil pack changed and now when i put it in drive it dies