I have a modified 360. with a mild cam,full length headers and an after market intake and throttle body. Fuel injectors are stock so is the compression ratio.
Would I benefit by better high flow injectors and upping the compression ratio? on 2003 Dodge Dakota
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- no start condition, car stalled like it was not getting gas, pressed gas pedal c
- truck wont crank after driving for awhile has to cool off but will start
- There is metal shavings on the drive belt pullysystem in the inside causing nois
- 99 dodge dakota.5 speed...,my left turn signal blinks really fast.
- I am looking for a estimate to replace the valve guides--including time and part