I have a modified 360. with a mild cam,full length headers and an after market intake and throttle body. Fuel injectors are stock so is the compression ratio.
Would I benefit by better high flow injectors and upping the compression ratio? on 2003 Dodge Dakota
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- oil gauge drops after a short time running then starts ticking.
- the rpms and odometer go all the way down and sometimes shuts off
- Truck has no pick up when accelerating.
- Start and idle at 200 to 300 rpm but when under load it stalls or pops 95magnum6
- When braking or even stopped truck acts like gas peddle is pressed to the floor.