I have a modified 360. with a mild cam,full length headers and an after market intake and throttle body. Fuel injectors are stock so is the compression ratio.
Would I benefit by better high flow injectors and upping the compression ratio? on 2003 Dodge Dakota
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- my Dakota has a transfer case,,,what does that mean
- Engine stumbles and surges only when warm. Cam Position Sensor replaced. No code
- What does code P done mean?
- Shuts off while driving. 3x it restart, 1x would not restart, towed home.
- My truck stalls while I'm driving. 3x it starts back up. 1x had to be towed home