That's what a Firestone dealer said. Also that if not done the wheels and/or engine could fall off while driving or even when parked from the weight. Is that true? Can it be driven at all before fixed or is that not safe? Thanks.
Would cost to replace front bushings & arms be $2000? on 1998 GMC Jimmy
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Jimmy Questions
- runs fine up to 40 miles per hour then it dies out. Then I wait 5 min to start
- Battery keeps dying and when jumped and put in gear theres a loud noise
- ABS light is on and no matter how much i bleed brakes cant get a firm pedal.
- don't take gas wants to lunge
- How can i disable the theft security system it stops the truck from starting
1998 GMC Jimmy Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($571 - 801) in Garland, NC
- 145,000 Mile Service ($150 - 217) in Pewamo, MI
- 30,000 Mile Service ($433 - 623) in Youngsville, NM
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Haynesville, VA
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Southport, ME
- Engine Mount Replacement ($151 - 169) in Faunsdale, AL