it went on for a few seconds and then turned it self off while drving.
would a low battery cause the chargeable energy light to go off while driving? on 2007 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- vibration at higher speeds then major wobble when slowing down or going under 30
- my car wont go into or out of park. I have to use override to start or park car
- Car starts fine but initially hesitates upon accelerator press to increase RPMS.
- Why does the rotor on the distributor keep cracking. It has happened four times.
- Why engine knocks
2007 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($221 - $286) in Sergeantsville, NJ
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($112 - $163) in Kwethluk, AK
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Albion, ME
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($102 - $145) in Prattsville, AR
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($326 - $380) in Plainville, IL
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($663 - $941) in Yutan, NE