I have replaced both cam and crank sensor, because of po340 code. Has new battery, also. Car died while turning right. I can hear the fuel pump humm for about 1 second when I turn the key.
Would a faulty throttle position sensor cause my engine to die and not re-start? on 1999 Chrysler 300M
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300M Questions
- How to check fuel pressure on my car?
- I just fixed a fuel leak and now the check engine light is on and it will not
- by the drivers side door end of the dash board
- Heat/AC only come out of defrost; no forced air, fan only works on high. Why?
- Out of sight coolant leak near oil pan front of engine area. Any ideas?