I have replaced both cam and crank sensor, because of po340 code. Has new battery, also. Car died while turning right. I can hear the fuel pump humm for about 1 second when I turn the key.
Would a faulty throttle position sensor cause my engine to die and not re-start? on 1999 Chrysler 300M
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300M Questions
- Out of sight coolant leak near oil pan front of engine area. Any ideas?
- Hi I have a 1999 Chrysler 300m and it was overheating when I checked it was the thermostat changed the thermostat and now it just crank but no start
- When chang ing the water pump and putting the belts hack on .my car wont start it only clicks what could be the problem is my timing off or another problem please help
- I changed the water pump. And now i cant get the car to start why
- Connected battery terminals wrong. All warning lights stay on and works ut not smooth. What do I need to fix?