Would a distributor problem cause hesitation while driving on 1996 Chevrolet Blazer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- New dist cap and button gas in breather don't help Getz fire,gas hard2start@time
- What would cause a random miss at idle only at normal temp when AC comp is on?
- so my brother inlaw fixed and repkaced all lines and pads and rotoers on my blaz
- I have a noise that starts at 20 mph, and stays. It sounds like a whine.
- Car won't start
1996 Chevrolet Blazer Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($192 - 361) in Fort Edward, NY
- Automatic Transmission Fluid Change ($162 - 211) in Empire, OH
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($396 - 500) in Washington, MS
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($555 - 683) in Anderson, CA
- Battery Cable Replacement ($118 - 231) in Green Village, NJ
- Crankshaft Oil Seal Replacement ($89 - 121) in Lakeville, NY