Also when engine won't start due to this problem,why do the power windows not work?
would a defective mass air flow sensor cause fuel pump pressure to read zero? on 1995 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
1995 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($133 - 215) in Fort Hancock, TX
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($141 - 284) in Sublimity, OR
- 127,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Farmington, UT
- Battery Replacement ($173 - 213) in Trenton, TX
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($705 - 748) in Crofton, NE
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($79 - 100) in Caledonia, OH