i was driving home from work on the parkway going 65mph when the engine lost power and quit.when i tried restarting it would just crank and sometimes backfire thru the carburetor.i got the car home did some checking,the engine will start without the egr but the rpms soar.
would a defective egr valve cause your engine to quit at highway speeds? on 1991 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- My amp wires touched and now my radio will play but i can not hear nothing.
- Can parts from a 2004, grand am se be used for a 2001 grand am se
- My 2001 grand am was driving fine till next day. It made alot noise trying turn
- Code P1336.... Crankshaft position sensor system variation not learned.
- Crankshaft sensor system variation, how to set?