my car will be going down the road and stall and the check engine light will come on and it will say camshaft position sensor bank one or signal sensor a. and i saw that my distributer cap was cracked.
would a bad distributor cap cause a camshaft to trigger on 2001 Nissan Sentra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- Has / or is there a recall in progress for the fuel level sensor.
- Car suddenly will not start. Battery replaced and started tested good.
- Problem with speedometer, odometer & warning lights
- Rear power door lock not locking or unlocking work by hand but not power
- wont start after overnight. had cam and crank sensors replaced. didn't work.