my car will be going down the road and stall and the check engine light will come on and it will say camshaft position sensor bank one or signal sensor a. and i saw that my distributer cap was cracked.
would a bad distributor cap cause a camshaft to trigger on 2001 Nissan Sentra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- What does an evaporative emission control systems malfunction?
- How much does it typically cost to have the code reset for the radio?
- My rpms jump to 2 when I start the car. It makes a weird noise only once when im
- My car starts up but once I put it into drive or reverse it dies out
- Air conditioner also gas smell