my car will be going down the road and stall and the check engine light will come on and it will say camshaft position sensor bank one or signal sensor a. and i saw that my distributer cap was cracked.
would a bad distributor cap cause a camshaft to trigger on 2001 Nissan Sentra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- installed use engine car started and ran fine I parked car to do other repairs.
- Why would my car stall out while idling in traffic?
- Has / or is there a recall in progress for the fuel level sensor.
- Car suddenly will not start. Battery replaced and started tested good.
- Problem with speedometer, odometer & warning lights
2001 Nissan Sentra Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Kerrick, MN
- 30,000 Mile Service ($150 - 221) in Parowan, UT
- Steering Rack Replacement ($716 - 1,190) in Minford, OH
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($53 - 77) in Piscataway, NJ
- Fuel Pressure Regulator Replacement ($149 - 259) in New Augusta, MS
- Door Lock Switch Replacement ($160 - 181) in Russell, IL