my car will be going down the road and stall and the check engine light will come on and it will say camshaft position sensor bank one or signal sensor a. and i saw that my distributer cap was cracked.
would a bad distributor cap cause a camshaft to trigger on 2001 Nissan Sentra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- ,it start and shot down , I change,crank sensor,cam sensor 4 plug,bank1,oil
- My car is push button and it will not start, has been doing this off n on
- Can a broken strut cause the steering column to lock?
- Whilst driving my vehicle looses power but does not shutoff
- need to know whats wrong with the ckp po335
2001 Nissan Sentra Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($53 - 68) in Kerrick, MN
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($254 - 349) in Parowan, UT
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($144 - 224) in Minford, OH
- Fuel Filter Change ($88 - 116) in Piscataway, NJ
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($389 - 471) in New Augusta, MS
- Engine Mount Replacement ($161 - 180) in Russell, IL