hi ok well i own a mercedes it has 164,000 thousand miles now for some history i blew a heater hose not to long ago coolant every where and my car may have over heated a lil but now runs my only problem now is my cEL light is on and my coolant light comes on and comes off it varies the car turns over and starts it sounds like it had a lil bit of trouble for like 2 may be 3 seconds then runs fine-need advice before these hustler mechanics charge me 4k to fix
Worried i may lose my car on 1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230
- 1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Repair and Maintenance
- 1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Maintenance Schedule
- 1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Problems(24)
- 1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Repair Estimates
- 1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Q&A(52)
- 1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Recalls(1)
- 1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Shops
- 1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Questions
- No high beam, horn doesn't work, camshaft timing error
- Intermittent working speed & tach, temp., fuel, everything else works?
- What would prevent car from starting.
- extream water leak that is under the dash on the pasenger side that floods
- My vehicle is not starting. I must say that the key fell from my hands prior to.
1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,213 - 1,806) in Raleigh, ND
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($170 - 257) in Poulan, GA
- AC Compressor Replacement ($950 - 1,325) in Richfield, PA
- Maintenance Service B ($240 - 361) in Hancock, MD
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in North Ridgeville, OH
- Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir Replacement ($97 - 236) in Farmdale, OH