hi ok well i own a mercedes it has 164,000 thousand miles now for some history i blew a heater hose not to long ago coolant every where and my car may have over heated a lil but now runs my only problem now is my cEL light is on and my coolant light comes on and comes off it varies the car turns over and starts it sounds like it had a lil bit of trouble for like 2 may be 3 seconds then runs fine-need advice before these hustler mechanics charge me 4k to fix
Worried i may lose my car on 1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230
- 1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Repair and Maintenance
- 1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Maintenance Schedule
- 1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Problems(24)
- 1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Repair Estimates
- 1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Q&A(50)
- 1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Recalls(1)
- 1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Shops
- 1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Questions
- Clogged Exhaust System Loses Power At 60Km.
- My MB SLK230 is a hard top convertible. When the top is down and I hit a bump hard the hard top switch starts blinking and beeping.
- I use a battery-tender 24/7 to keep battery charged but after driving 25-30 miles it will not start if turned off.
- DOES NOT HAVE MUCH POWER RUNS BETTER WITH SUPERCHARGER UNPLUGED HOW DO I KNOW IF IT IS BAD
- R & R instrument cluster to fix now START ERROR only runs for a second