hi ok well i own a mercedes it has 164,000 thousand miles now for some history i blew a heater hose not to long ago coolant every where and my car may have over heated a lil but now runs my only problem now is my cEL light is on and my coolant light comes on and comes off it varies the car turns over and starts it sounds like it had a lil bit of trouble for like 2 may be 3 seconds then runs fine-need advice before these hustler mechanics charge me 4k to fix
Worried i may lose my car on 1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230
- 1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Repair and Maintenance
- 1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Maintenance Schedule
- 1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Problems(24)
- 1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Repair Estimates
- 1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Q&A(53)
- 1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Recalls(1)
- 1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Shops
- 1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Questions
- I found this beauty for about $7000! 138,000 Mi on it. Is that too many miles?
- where do I get my vario roof repaired
- when I press the gas there is a delay in acceleration any ideas???
- No high beam, horn doesn't work, camshaft timing error
- Intermittent working speed & tach, temp., fuel, everything else works?
1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($153 - 248) in Raleigh, ND
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($190 - 255) in Poulan, GA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Richfield, PA
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Hancock, MD
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($425 - 481) in North Ridgeville, OH
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Farmdale, OH