I love my dodge the back driver seat broke I live in Florida...so the though of getting a new seat from a junk yard that may have been outside with the them and then me setting on it I can not handle but I can not find anyone that sales them...so what should I do..this car is the best it has not turn over in miles...and I have not had to put very little in repairs in it do not want to get rid of it...in fact last year I finaly replace the org battery in this car
worried on 2000 Dodge Stratus
by hollymolly in Titusville, FL on January 18, 2010
1 answerApril 09, 2010
1 answerApril 01, 2011
3 answersSeptember 22, 2012
1 answerJuly 16, 2013
1 answerAugust 29, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- Have roof leak on passenger side. Water runs down and drips near floorboard. Took off window plastic panel and see that drip comes from roof area. Not from sunroof as its dry....
- AC blows from face vents then changes to headboard vents on its own and continues back and forth. Replaced compressor and put in gas. What could be making it switch?
- I changed fuses and car won't start, why?
- Car won't turn over only oil light stays on. After checking fuses and batter by accident I held the wire top right held against metal car starts up and stays running till next time and I have to repeat process. Any idea?
- trip meter reset by itself