I love my dodge the back driver seat broke I live in Florida...so the though of getting a new seat from a junk yard that may have been outside with the them and then me setting on it I can not handle but I can not find anyone that sales them...so what should I do..this car is the best it has not turn over in miles...and I have not had to put very little in repairs in it do not want to get rid of it...in fact last year I finaly replace the org battery in this car
worried on 2000 Dodge Stratus
1 answerApril 09, 2010
1 answerApril 01, 2011
0 answersJanuary 12, 2016
1 answerJuly 16, 2013
1 answerAugust 29, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
- The Battery & Oil Lights Flash On ,then goes out is this a bad alternator?
- Will replacing my oxygen sensor solve my P0601 code
- Car will not start all the lights come on whate must be done?
2000 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($800 - 1,194) in Helmville, MT
- 142,500 Mile Service ($141 - 209) in Pompton Lakes, NJ
- 82,500 Mile Service ($141 - 209) in Plainwell, MI
- Oil Pump Replacement ($564 - 842) in Brundidge, AL
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($466 - 730) in Saint Croix, IN
- Fog Lamp Bulb Replacement ($58 - 69) in Amelia Court House, VA