wont turn over blower blinkers and wipers dont work on 2005 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
2005 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($393 - 1,304) in Odin, IL
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Tuscarora, PA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Brookhaven, PA
- Fuel Filter Change ($93 - 154) in Patrick, SC
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($187 - 383) in Copeland, KS
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($148 - 186) in Cactus, TX