my altanater went out so I replaced it. went to drive home and heard a a noise and then the motor shut off.the belts were all ripped up so i replaced them and it now it wont start at all wont even turn over . checked the timing belt . it seems ok . it is as if the engine is locked up. doesnt make any sense to me cuz it drove fine befor this and drove fine right after i changed the alt . for about a mile any way .any one got a clue what it could be ? i tried to manually turn the motor over and it only rotates about an inch and stops
wont turn over on 2003 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- What could be causing my van to not have heat ?
- could not get my shifter out of park looked up solution had to override the esc
- kia turns over but wont start
- Engine runs fine wont drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly
- I'm having to add coolant almost daily. I see water coming from the tailpipe!
2003 Kia Sedona Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($143 - 181) in Port Republic, MD
- Radiator Replacement ($491 - 603) in Wauna, WA
- 75,000 Mile Service ($173 - 274) in Skyland, NC
- 142,500 Mile Service ($54 - 102) in Gamaliel, KY
- Window Switch Replacement ($623 - 636) in Williamstown, OH
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($407 - 505) in Muldoon, TX