my altanater went out so I replaced it. went to drive home and heard a a noise and then the motor shut off.the belts were all ripped up so i replaced them and it now it wont start at all wont even turn over . checked the timing belt . it seems ok . it is as if the engine is locked up. doesnt make any sense to me cuz it drove fine befor this and drove fine right after i changed the alt . for about a mile any way .any one got a clue what it could be ? i tried to manually turn the motor over and it only rotates about an inch and stops
wont turn over on 2003 Kia Sedona
1 answerSeptember 22, 2012
1 answerJune 11, 2010
1 answerSeptember 17, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- Rpm gauge doesn't go up. Relays keepon busting.low power and still overheats why
- What should cause my 2002 Kia Sedona to shut off after starting it?
- 2002 Kia Sedona Temperature Gauge Overheating?
- I have a 2002 Kia Sedona. What could be draining my battery?
- Electronic throttle control/ what do they cost?