my altanater went out so I replaced it. went to drive home and heard a a noise and then the motor shut off.the belts were all ripped up so i replaced them and it now it wont start at all wont even turn over . checked the timing belt . it seems ok . it is as if the engine is locked up. doesnt make any sense to me cuz it drove fine befor this and drove fine right after i changed the alt . for about a mile any way .any one got a clue what it could be ? i tried to manually turn the motor over and it only rotates about an inch and stops
wont turn over on 2003 Kia Sedona
1 answerSeptember 22, 2012
1 answerJune 11, 2010
1 answerSeptember 17, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- Engine runs fine wont drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly
- I'm having to add coolant almost daily. I see water coming from the tailpipe!
- ESP lighting on
- put in drive gas petal take off, it makes a pooping pow noices.new timing belt ?
- My 2003 kia sedona start an drive in only first gear head lights on only !
2003 Kia Sedona Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($785 - 1,189) in Port Republic, MD
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($281 - 413) in Wauna, WA
- EGR Valve Replacement ($168 - 643) in Skyland, NC
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,845 - 2,375) in Gamaliel, KY
- Wheel Alignment Adjust ($167 - 211) in Williamstown, OH
- Liftgate Lock Cylinder Replacement ($88 - 144) in Muldoon, TX