I bought a 95 buick riviera supercharged, only the 3rd owner, no prior problems reported...every now and then right after i put gas in it either won't start or dies soon after...when i put my foot on the gas it doesn't register and the last time in the midst of breaking down i lost power steering and breaks. i don't know if those problems are because it died or not but i do also have a gash in my muffler/ up by where it connects by motor. whats wrong n how do i fix it?
Won't start/dies on 1995 Buick Riviera
2 answersSeptember 16, 2011
4 answersJune 15, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Riviera Questions
- how to put a hood on a 1990 riviera? install hinges first and then hood or??
- Car slipping in and out of neutral while driving.
- have a hot air turbo in car hard to start when cold ??
- How or what would I need to get replacement keys made. What it might cost to get
- Security system is stopping t he car from starting. Would a new key work?