I bought a 95 buick riviera supercharged, only the 3rd owner, no prior problems reported...every now and then right after i put gas in it either won't start or dies soon after...when i put my foot on the gas it doesn't register and the last time in the midst of breaking down i lost power steering and breaks. i don't know if those problems are because it died or not but i do also have a gash in my muffler/ up by where it connects by motor. whats wrong n how do i fix it?
Won't start/dies on 1995 Buick Riviera
4 answersJune 15, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Riviera Questions
- How or what would I need to get replacement keys made. What it might cost to get
- Security system is stopping t he car from starting. Would a new key work?
- why is my 1992 Buick Rivieria not starting i replaced the starter replaced the battery an battery post now i have no power starting.
- Why does my 1995 Riviera miss in overdrive going down the road
- How much would it cost to repair the back seat belts they do not retract?