I bought a 95 buick riviera supercharged, only the 3rd owner, no prior problems reported...every now and then right after i put gas in it either won't start or dies soon after...when i put my foot on the gas it doesn't register and the last time in the midst of breaking down i lost power steering and breaks. i don't know if those problems are because it died or not but i do also have a gash in my muffler/ up by where it connects by motor. whats wrong n how do i fix it?
Won't start/dies on 1995 Buick Riviera
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Riviera Questions
- Can a power antenna be replaced with a regular one?
- Will missing MAF connector cause car to die out?
- Replaced rear shocks, after a few days rear end dropped. What is the problem
- how to put a hood on a 1990 riviera? install hinges first and then hood or??
- Car slipping in and out of neutral while driving.
1995 Buick Riviera Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($363 - 470) in Kellyton, AL
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($119 - 208) in Marrowbone, KY
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($146 - 275) in Mountain Park, OK
- 45,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Aroma Park, IL
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($345 - 383) in Toledo, OH
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($519 - 550) in Grand Saline, TX