past couple months its been staling here and there. i would jump start it and it would be fine. was hoping to get thru xmas then i wld fix it. yesteday it wldnt take a jump. would start up but then stall while cables were still attached, had it towed to friend/mechanic of mine and he replaced battery with a fully working one and it wont even start. any ideas why?
wont start with fully charged battery on 2004 Buick Rainier
Asked by for the 2004 Buick Rainier
1 answerAugust 03, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Rainier Questions
- Why am I hearing a rattling sound from my front tire when turning right?
- Suspension rear air bags are fully inflated. How can I dump the air?
- My problem is different. Air bags are fully inflated and will not purge. Help!
- Rear liftgate glass release button does not work.
- 2005 Buick Rainier front differential replacement options
2004 Buick Rainier Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($287 - 529) in Luning, NV
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($427 - 542) in South Roxana, IL
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($423 - 665) in Kossuth, PA
- AC Compressor Replacement ($729 - 1,037) in Canby, CA
- Cooling System Pressure Test ($26 - 34) in Bradenville, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($124 - 152) in Gallaway, TN