past couple months its been staling here and there. i would jump start it and it would be fine. was hoping to get thru xmas then i wld fix it. yesteday it wldnt take a jump. would start up but then stall while cables were still attached, had it towed to friend/mechanic of mine and he replaced battery with a fully working one and it wont even start. any ideas why?
wont start with fully charged battery on 2004 Buick Rainier
1 answerAugust 03, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Rainier Questions
- Shifter slides through all gears. How do we it?
- How much does it cost to convert the rear suspension to coil springs.
- My rear lift gate electronically opens only when it's in a good mood (no keyhole). All the other doors open fine. How much does it cost to fix. Or, can I do it myself?
- my rainier does not seem to be in awd. When it snowed i got stuck in my drive
- The only speaker working is the center one from the dash. nothing else is. why?