my car starts without any hesitation in the morning but shuts off and won't start when it gets warm.new plugs wires fuel and air filter.please help ive put 500 dollars in this car since i bought it and i really need it to get to work
wont start when it warms up on 1991 Buick Riviera
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Riviera Questions
- How or what would I need to get replacement keys made. What it might cost to get
- Security system is stopping t he car from starting. Would a new key work?
- why is my 1992 Buick Rivieria not starting i replaced the starter replaced the battery an battery post now i have no power starting.
- Why does my 1995 Riviera miss in overdrive going down the road
- How much would it cost to repair the back seat belts they do not retract?