Engine starts only if temperature is above 45 to 50 degrees
Won't start when cold on 1990 Oldsmobile 88
Verified for the Oldsmobile 8869 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile 88 Questions
- What is the vacuum part that bolts to top RH side of 3800 motor?
- Check engine light won't go out have replaced engine,compressor and fuel pump.
- Have random growling noise in rear of car. Fuel gauge past F, can barely add gas
- I was driving my 1998 88 olds and while on the freeway I lost power,now not strt
- Security system won't let me start the car