It does it when it is cold.
won't start very good when cold, seems like it's not getting any fuel. on 1990 Geo Tracker
This week's top 10
Recent Geo Tracker Questions
- How do you properly align the transfer case engagement clutch collar to hub?
- Car started to move out of way. Then tried to start and would not start. Bat. ok
- I think my clutch is going out but I would really like to replace the slave cylinder first, as it is leaking fluid pretty bad.
- are rusty sills an easy fix?
- Why does my tracker jerk when it gets hot?