got car had to push clutch past floor to get it to start. starter safty switch isnt hooked up so thats out. tightened clutch didnt help, dashlights work dont think its electrical but fuse or relay switch ?
wont start unless its cool out and clutch is pushed just right. on 1995 Nissan 200SX
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan 200SX Questions
- My 1998 Nissan 200sx has a revving issue. It jerks don't know why. Need help
- I start my car and drive and it starts jerking and sputtering, then no power
- My alarm won't let me start the car.tried to reset the alarm, nothing what now?
- Can an air compressor off of an 1996 sentra fit on a 1996 200so
- Why does my car "bog down?"