got car had to push clutch past floor to get it to start. starter safty switch isnt hooked up so thats out. tightened clutch didnt help, dashlights work dont think its electrical but fuse or relay switch ?
wont start unless its cool out and clutch is pushed just right. on 1995 Nissan 200SX
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan 200SX Questions
- My alarm won't let me start the car.tried to reset the alarm, nothing what now?
- Can an air compressor off of an 1996 sentra fit on a 1996 200so
- Why does my car "bog down?"
- Will not go to 2,4,reverse gears,will go into 1,3,5 has 240,000 miles ant idea
- My car will not go into 2,4,,or reverse only 1,3,5. When trying to get 2,4,r get grinding sound . if jammed will go . has 240,000 miles