tested the spark plug connectors, and they appear to be firing okay. i have no ideas.
won't start, turns over and over but will never catch. on 1995 Chrysler New Yorker
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler New Yorker Questions
- Car sat a cple yrs. Running now, oil full, motor tapping, why? Running 3 days.
- How to remove/replace rear window on 1993 Chrysler New Yorker
- Where do I add power steering fluid in a Chrysler new Yorker 1989
- Will any other make and model vehicle windshield fit on a 1992 Chrysler New York
- I have a little antifreeze in the car. Will it freeze & hurt the car @ 4 degrees