tested the spark plug connectors, and they appear to be firing okay. i have no ideas.
won't start, turns over and over but will never catch. on 1995 Chrysler New Yorker
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler New Yorker Questions
- What can cause the car not to drive when the emergency brake doesn't release
- weird noise was coming from under hood like a grinding noise now the power steer
- Car sat a cple yrs. Running now, oil full, motor tapping, why? Running 3 days.
- How to remove/replace rear window on 1993 Chrysler New Yorker
- Where do I add power steering fluid in a Chrysler new Yorker 1989