tested the spark plug connectors, and they appear to be firing okay. i have no ideas.
won't start, turns over and over but will never catch. on 1995 Chrysler New Yorker
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler New Yorker Questions
- the parking brake is stuck all the way on. this car does not have a pull handle
- My car is being sluggish like it wants to die, what could be the cause?
- What is the problem my car, it runs but fuel goes into the exhaust
- What can cause the car not to drive when the emergency brake doesn't release
- weird noise was coming from under hood like a grinding noise now the power steer
1995 Chrysler New Yorker Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($183 - 286) in Sedro Woolley, WA
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($619 - 843) in Milesville, SD
- EGR Valve Replacement ($168 - 365) in Columbia Heights, MN
- 142,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Bland, VA
- Antilock Brake System Diagnosis & Testing ($26 - 34) in Curtis, WA
- No Start Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Caliente, CA