tested the spark plug connectors, and they appear to be firing okay. i have no ideas.
won't start, turns over and over but will never catch. on 1995 Chrysler New Yorker
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler New Yorker Questions
- the parking brake is stuck all the way on. this car does not have a pull handle
- My car is being sluggish like it wants to die, what could be the cause?
- What is the problem my car, it runs but fuel goes into the exhaust
- What can cause the car not to drive when the emergency brake doesn't release
- weird noise was coming from under hood like a grinding noise now the power steer
1995 Chrysler New Yorker Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($619 - 843) in Sedro Woolley, WA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($159 - 237) in Milesville, SD
- Air Filter Replacement ($51 - 69) in Columbia Heights, MN
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bland, VA
- Battery Cable Replacement ($180 - 386) in Curtis, WA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($238 - 298) in Caliente, CA