my car will not start, well it does start but it turns until the battery is drained or until i manually feed it gas, then i get light smoke as it fires up and a smell of course. After it starts the first time i have no issues again until i let the car sit for 2-3 days then it happens again...help, is it my fuel pressure switch or what... any advice will be appreciated... this was bought as a project car and i want to fully restore after i figure up these issues
wont start right up on 1993 Mercedes-Benz 300SE
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz 300SE Questions
- Engine no start, have injector pulse, fuel press no spark.
- How to replace the radio?
- 1988 300se runs good until it warms up, then it hesitates while start moving , low speed
- there is a hesitation when I press on the gas to quickly.
- My MB is a 1988 300se with 14K miles .when timing belt needs replacement?
1993 Mercedes-Benz 300SE Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Orfordville, WI
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($916 - 1,169) in Perrysburg, NY
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($187 - 302) in Tarrytown, GA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($466 - 635) in Gem, KS
- Tire & Wheel Assembly Rotate & Balance ($79 - 100) in Trade, TN
- Windshield Wiper Motor Replacement ($532 - 1,634) in Breese, IL