my car will not start, well it does start but it turns until the battery is drained or until i manually feed it gas, then i get light smoke as it fires up and a smell of course. After it starts the first time i have no issues again until i let the car sit for 2-3 days then it happens again...help, is it my fuel pressure switch or what... any advice will be appreciated... this was bought as a project car and i want to fully restore after i figure up these issues
wont start right up on 1993 Mercedes-Benz 300SE
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz 300SE Questions
- How to replace the radio?
- 1988 300se runs good until it warms up, then it hesitates while start moving , low speed
- there is a hesitation when I press on the gas to quickly.
- My MB is a 1988 300se with 14K miles .when timing belt needs replacement?
- how do I repair a denso exhaust pump, sounds like the pump is dry, maybe cloged