I bought this car Monday - would randomly not start when I was test driving it - owners took it in to their mechanic - short in ignition. Fixed. Won't start at all now - friend said something to do the the clutch and a sensor on it.
Won't start - problem with the ignition or with the clutch? on 2002 Volkswagen Cabrio
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by pushrod ,
July 05, 2013
Find out what exactly the mechanic did to it.
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Cabrio Questions
2002 Volkswagen Cabrio Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($603 - 831) in Preston, ID
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Somerset, MA
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($349 - 629) in Cibola, AZ
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Milltown, MT
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($186 - 372) in Burnsville, NC
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Waynoka, OK