I bought this car Monday - would randomly not start when I was test driving it - owners took it in to their mechanic - short in ignition. Fixed. Won't start at all now - friend said something to do the the clutch and a sensor on it.
Won't start - problem with the ignition or with the clutch? on 2002 Volkswagen Cabrio
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Cabrio Questions
- While driving my gas petal completely went out. Like the rod slipped down.
- HOW MUCH WOULD IT COST FOR ACCELERATION PROBLEMS?
- Engine turns over, no spark can the computor go bad?
- how i can know if tghe crankshaft sensor is in good condition
- Major oil leak; oil goes thru the car, makes slushing sound, does turn over
2002 Volkswagen Cabrio Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($41 - $102) in Preston, ID
- AC Compressor Replacement ($790 - $1,007) in Somerset, MA
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($220 - $284) in Cibola, AZ
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($518 - $653) in Milltown, MT
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - $134) in Burnsville, NC
- Throttle Body Replacement ($850 - $870) in Waynoka, OK