I bought this car Monday - would randomly not start when I was test driving it - owners took it in to their mechanic - short in ignition. Fixed. Won't start at all now - friend said something to do the the clutch and a sensor on it.
Won't start - problem with the ignition or with the clutch? on 2002 Volkswagen Cabrio
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by pushrod ,
July 05, 2013
Find out what exactly the mechanic did to it.
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Cabrio Questions
2002 Volkswagen Cabrio Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($92 - 128) in Preston, ID
- Oil Pump Replacement ($346 - 443) in Somerset, MA
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($785 - 1,002) in Cibola, AZ
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($806 - 936) in Milltown, MT
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Burnsville, NC
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($380 - 430) in Waynoka, OK