I just bought the car 2 days ago unfortunately. Has slight rough idle but it does need a tune up. Drove car turned off and parked came out 15 minutes later put key in ignition to start and key crumbled the plastic part with electronic locking guts etc still attempted to start with key part ignition turns but car wont start wont crank..nothing no sounds. All lights interior dash lights locks work. Please help
wont start or turn over on 1994 Lexus ES300
Asked by for the 1994 Lexus ES300
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by your.mechanic ,
November 23, 2012
Sounds like you need a new ignition switch...
2 answersJanuary 27, 2016
0 answersJune 07, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- Squealing noise when I start up the car. sound began 3 days ago.
- what are the light bulbs in the instrument cluster
- Brakes were spongy and had little brakes.I changed the brake booster and can't
- Won't start. Is it possible that the key alarm code was lost due to new battery?
- Too much gas coming out Exhaust
1994 Lexus ES300 Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($763 - $1,051) in Moose Pass, AK
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - $128) in Vonore, TN
- Transmission Fluid Change ($110 - $133) in North Hudson, NY
- PCV Valve Replacement ($47 - $64) in Gasquet, CA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($200 - $234) in Goshen, KY
- Window Switch Replacement ($455 - $700) in Loch Sheldrake, NY