Yesterday,I went to start the car after changing a fuse for the windshield wipers (25 amp) no power at all! The car was completely dead. What could it be?
Won't start, no power at all on 1998 Volvo S90
Could something have been left on? Perhaps the wiper self park was staying live and it drained the battery. Charge and test the battery, or jump start the car and see if it will run. An amp meter will be needed to see if the car has any parasitic electrical draw. It may be necessary to isolate the electrical draw by removing the fuses one at a time to see which circuit has the draw on it.