no fuel at fuel rail will start on starter fluid and no fuel at rail. changed fuel pump relay and no trigger to pump.
wont start no fuel at fuel rail on 1995 Plymouth Neon
1 answerAugust 17, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Neon Questions
- The power steering fluid leaks.
- Wats wrong if the car jus all of a sudden starts smoking and shaking
- I replaced the a heater core on a 2000 plymouth neon. And now wipers won't work
- I have a Neon that is no crank, no start. I have been troubleshooting, and I want to see if what I think it is makes sense, and if there is anything I haven't thought to check yet that could be the problem. I'll explain everything in the details. Thanks!
- What cause engine to jump when AC turned on