Has a new starter and battery. I turn the key and nothing. Usually when I turn the key to the on position several dash lights come on(check engine light etc)but now I get nothing. I'm thinking the ignition switch went bad?? Security light keeps flashing like when you leave the car locked. Other than that there is no power anywhere except for headlamps and interior lights.
Won't start, no dash lights. on 2006 Ford Taurus
Asked by for the 2006 Ford Taurus
2 answersDecember 05, 2014
3 answersJanuary 04, 2009
1 answerJanuary 14, 2016
3 answersMarch 23, 2010
2 answersJanuary 18, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- I spilt soda all over the middle console 10 min. later the heater went crazy?
- Codes that are showing are p0351 and p0353. Says ignition coils A and C.
- how to program the cluster on the dash
- When I crank my car the car studders and stops. I let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Where exactly is relay for fuel pump. I am a DIY techy but can't find it.
2006 Ford Taurus Estimates
- Clutch Cable Replacement ($165 - $326) in Darlington, WI
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($74 - $283) in Utica, KY
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($292 - $348) in Cutler, IL
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - $111) in Olyphant, PA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($220 - $347) in Argyle, IA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($108 - $196) in Plantersville, MS