Has a new starter and battery. I turn the key and nothing. Usually when I turn the key to the on position several dash lights come on(check engine light etc)but now I get nothing. I'm thinking the ignition switch went bad?? Security light keeps flashing like when you leave the car locked. Other than that there is no power anywhere except for headlamps and interior lights.
Won't start, no dash lights. on 2006 Ford Taurus
Asked by Visitor for the 2006 Ford Taurus
1 answerJanuary 14, 2016
3 answersJanuary 04, 2009
3 answersMarch 23, 2010
2 answersDecember 05, 2014
2 answersJanuary 18, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why does my steering wheel shake when I'm braking during deceleration?
- small leak trans pan gasket. said need thicker gasket. Tighten bolt order. .
- If I paid 535 get my car to pass a smog and the engine light still stays on so
- Car bounces and tire rod problems
- I'm changing plugs and did not pay attention to the wire connecting order