My car wont turn when i tried to start it. I charge the battery and even jump it, it just click click click but inside it looks like the battery is dead the lights are dim and horn won't work. I'm sure i have the full power because I slide the battery charger button to start. Thanks.
wont start interior lights are dim and horn is week even w/ charger on start on 1992 Lexus SC400
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus SC400 Questions
- Car won't start. Battery is good. Makes clicking sound when key is turns on.
- Help me please! Can't get the car to shift out of park after it started.
- my sunroof won;t open when I push the button it shifts and little
- Start up issues
- both windows wont roll down. i changed the switches and checked the 2 fuses
1992 Lexus SC400 Estimates
- 15,000 Mile Service ($179 - 277) in Merced, CA
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,392 - 1,968) in Rockaway, NJ
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($357 - 434) in Eustis, ME
- 22,500 Mile Service ($91 - 166) in Loiza, PR
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($406 - 647) in Owen, WI
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($134 - 141) in North San Juan, CA