went to the dealer they recommand to replace the variable timing unit i still dont think that will take care the problem i dont want to keep replacing parts any sccop
wont start engine turn slow feel like car jump time i change camshaft actuator on 2003 GMC Envoy
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Envoy Questions
- Road hum which gets louder as speed increases.
- Fan speed runs high; check engine light on. This is a recent issue. Fixes?
- 2006 envoy Denali a/c was working fine and now only blowing from the side vents
- Bolt broke off in block when changing water pump. Will the other 3 bolts hold it
- What part of my trans would cause high rpm then won't go into gear at all