I was driving up a bridge when out of no where the truck started slowing down so I downshifted an downshift till first then it died an wouldn't/won't start back up I've read on other sites there saying it could be the crankshaft position sensor. I'm at a total loss I'm going to automotive school for this an never had this problem before any ideas or help?
Won't start died going up a bridge on 1998 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- Why do I have condensation on the inside of my windshield
- How to get my truck to crank it turns over but won't start I've try all I know
- Engine shaking and white smoke coming from muffler , what could cause this ?
- it runs until it gets hot then it dies and if let it sit for a while it starts
- When the heater is on and I switch from vent to defroster AC pump comes on is This normal?