I was driving up a bridge when out of no where the truck started slowing down so I downshifted an downshift till first then it died an wouldn't/won't start back up I've read on other sites there saying it could be the crankshaft position sensor. I'm at a total loss I'm going to automotive school for this an never had this problem before any ideas or help?
Won't start died going up a bridge on 1998 Dodge Ram 1500
Asked by for the 1998 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- How much do I have to drive the car for the drive cycle?
- I have a 98 ram 1500 and seems to lack power but not missing or bogging rpm will
- How to diagnose and repair a p0441 obdll code that goes on and off
- I have a 02 dodge ram 4.7. Gauges won't light up. Crank no start.
- What can I do to make my speedometer sensor work
1998 Dodge Ram 1500 Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in New Freedom, PA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($174 - $220) in Baldwin, ND
- Alternator Replacement ($276 - $469) in Cleverdale, NY
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Van Lear, KY
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in Dewitt, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($304 - $401) in McKenna, WA