Was backing up in yard, shut off engine went back to startup nothing happens. Battery replaced in November, oil changed 2 days ago. had to tow to petboys they put monitor on says possible body control problem. How could a vehicle just quit.
won't start battery good new oil change 67000 miles had to tow. was running good on 2007 Chevrolet Equinox
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Equinox Questions
- my engine light is on and the automatic starter will not work.
- code P2165 came up no power, idles rough and stability trek
- Battery is not dead but car will not turn over. Will not even open doors
- Am I able to pull the rear drive shaft and still be able to drive the car?
- p0008 code but car sims run fine thanks
2007 Chevrolet Equinox Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Waubun, MN
- Transmission Fluid Change ($148 - 191) in American Falls, ID
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($60 - 92) in Lake Elmo, MN
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($205 - 341) in Atwood, IL
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($252 - 305) in Swepsonville, NC
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Maybee, MI