About 2wks ago , i was told that i need the idol sensor for my 05 Mazda Tribute Suv,it would run real good intill you would stop then die.., Now the problem is it won't start at all when you put the key in to start it has a beeping noise and is showing the key symbol on the dash..and will not turn over at all and it not the battery and also just replace the engine about 2mths ago, was wonderingif maybe need to reprogram or something need help bad.
won't start and has key symbol on dash blinking on 2005 Mazda Tribute
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Tribute Questions
- Where is the location of the fuel tank pressure sensor on the vehicle?
- What happens when the timing is out?
- was driving the car just stop running try to two time start but battery was died
- I replaced my fuel pump and now my battery keeps draining in an overnight period
- I'm searching for the MAZDA BONGO e1800 workshop manual
2005 Mazda Tribute Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - $34) in Dillsboro, IN
- AC Recharge ($200 - $276) in South Hadley, MA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($340 - $689) in Arnold, KS
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - $61) in Alden, IA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($315 - $466) in Midway, AL
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($689 - $927) in Shepherdstown, WV