About 2wks ago , i was told that i need the idol sensor for my 05 Mazda Tribute Suv,it would run real good intill you would stop then die.., Now the problem is it won't start at all when you put the key in to start it has a beeping noise and is showing the key symbol on the dash..and will not turn over at all and it not the battery and also just replace the engine about 2mths ago, was wonderingif maybe need to reprogram or something need help bad.
won't start and has key symbol on dash blinking on 2005 Mazda Tribute
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Tribute Questions
- What makes the gear shifter stay stuck in park? But it will still start up.
- cranks with no attempt at starting
- How do I get to transmission timing seal to replace
- What could b the reason on the egr has blown a hole threw the cast
- My brakes go all the way down when trying to brake. Why?? How can I fix?
2005 Mazda Tribute Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Dillsboro, IN
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in South Hadley, MA
- Fuel Filter Change ($64 - 104) in Arnold, KS
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Alden, IA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($281 - 594) in Midway, AL
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($46 - 99) in Shepherdstown, WV