I put a new starter in it and so it turns over now but wont start.Tested all fuses and put in new fuel pump relay.Pump tests fine, has spark. Can hot wire pump so its on at fuse block but wont fire up. antitheft not flashing. pulse at injectors will be checked. Have many wire scematics and testing troubleshooting done but confused. Cleaned all cable ends of battery and starter. any help?
wont start after radiator changed. on 1997 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Prix GTP Questions
- When driving the low oil level come on. Then the car cuts off while driving. Will start back up. ?? ?
- Random Cylinder Misfire and engine stuttering
- I'm not able to turn my steering left cause very hard what could that be.
- The info center will not come up on start up. will eventually then lights come on and fan will operate.
- My boost is not kicking in