when i try to start the car the dic says starting system disabled due to theft system remove ignition key.its not saying wait 3 minutes... checked starter fuses and relays cleaned key and ignition terminal checked wiring
wont start on 1996 Cadillac DeVille
1 answerOctober 13, 2012
Verified for the Cadillac DeVille104 reports
1 answerJune 28, 2010
1 answerJune 29, 2010
1 answerJuly 02, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- Why cold air come out of drivers side defrost,and hot out passenger.
- How much does it cost to fix the unit in the dash that blows ac air out the
- Electronic Fuel gauge dosen't work and My car vibrates at high speeds
- I want to hook up my subs and amp but i think this car has some sort of amp but
- Headlights wouldn't turn off. replaced switch, no change. Could it be the relay?