My van would start sometime and then at times it won't start, but run good when it does, now it's been sitting for 3 months, and it won't start at all now, but I have 56 pounds of fuel pressure at the rail, I pulled a spark plug wire off and another spark plug on the wire, laid it on the block, look like good spark to me, I spray starter fluid in the air system, nothing ????, I'm going crazy over this van, do I need to check the security system, it don't have a chip in the key it self, any help would be nice, Thanks.
Won't start on 1999 Chevrolet Express 1500
Verified for the Chevrolet Express 150038 reports
2 answersAugust 06, 2010
2 answersApril 25, 2013
1 answerAugust 24, 2012
1 answerMarch 08, 2012
- 1999 Chevrolet Express 1500 Repair and Maintenance
- 1999 Chevrolet Express 1500 Maintenance Schedule
- 1999 Chevrolet Express 1500 Problems(17)
- 1999 Chevrolet Express 1500 Repair Estimates
- 1999 Chevrolet Express 1500 Q&A(35)
- 1999 Chevrolet Express 1500 Recalls(1)
- 1999 Chevrolet Express 1500 Shops
- 1999 Chevrolet Express 1500 Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Express 1500 Questions
- code 175, runs rough not accelerating, check engine come and off. check engine
- Where can I purchase a replacement door pull kit.
- Can I get replacement parts for driver side door handle, It is broken off?
- when should the transmission fluid be changed or flushed?
- how do you replace the lower battery on a chevy express 1500 diesel engine?
1999 Chevrolet Express 1500 Estimates
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($195 - 231) in Vail, CO
- Battery Replacement ($163 - 249) in Bassfield, MS
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Norfolk, NE
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Noxapater, MS
- Battery Cable Replacement ($156 - 331) in French Camp, MS
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Tiverton, RI