My van would start sometime and then at times it won't start, but run good when it does, now it's been sitting for 3 months, and it won't start at all now, but I have 56 pounds of fuel pressure at the rail, I pulled a spark plug wire off and another spark plug on the wire, laid it on the block, look like good spark to me, I spray starter fluid in the air system, nothing ????, I'm going crazy over this van, do I need to check the security system, it don't have a chip in the key it self, any help would be nice, Thanks.
Won't start on 1999 Chevrolet Express 1500
by frankle951 in Cincinnati, OH on July 09, 2013
2 answersAugust 06, 2010
2 answersApril 25, 2013
1 answerAugust 24, 2012
1 answerMarch 08, 2012
0 answersSeptember 19, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Express 1500 Questions
- What more can I try before thinking its the VCM OR PCM OR whatever its called?
- I had a spark plugs/wirier/tuneup yesterday and now my horn is not working. What could be the problem?
- I'm trying to find where the Torque Converter Clutch Selenoid is located. Can someone help me with it?
- how to set the timing correctly
- Van cut off at highway speed will not start again