have new battery wont jump start make clickin sounds
wont start on 2002 Ford Taurus
BEST ANSWER by user91328,
June 08, 2010
probably the starter motor. around 129 for part and 80 for labor.
1 answer 1 comment
1 answerMarch 28, 2010
1 answerSeptember 28, 2010
9 answersJune 01, 2010
1 answerSeptember 29, 2010
2 answersDecember 06, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why does my steering wheel shake when I'm braking during deceleration?
- small leak trans pan gasket. said need thicker gasket. Tighten bolt order. .
- If I paid 535 get my car to pass a smog and the engine light still stays on so
- Car bounces and tire rod problems
- I'm changing plugs and did not pay attention to the wire connecting order