my 98 4 runner wont start and alarm goes off everytime i try to jump start it,Its done this ever sense i left the ignition on and ran down the battery
wont start on 1998 Toyota 4Runner
Verified for the Toyota 4Runner59 reports
Verified for the Toyota 4Runner12 reports
3 answersDecember 30, 2010
1 answerJune 22, 2014
3 answersJuly 20, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- My transmission will only shift easily when the car is warm for 30 mins. minimum
- Shifting hard when warmed up, feels like a hard bump after it shifts in low gear
- the gear shift is stuck in Park. when brake is depressed.
- VSC,TRAC and engine light turn on when rear window defrost is turned on.
- How to kill VSC OFF, VSC TRAC & ENGINE lights that stay on?
1998 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($118 - $185) in Alva, WY
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($398 - $634) in Sonora, TX
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($102 - $161) in Richburg, NY
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($530 - $822) in Broaddus, TX
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($506 - $1,419) in Smicksburg, PA
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($29 - $48) in Springfield, SC