it won't start, has full power
won't start on 1995 Dodge Avenger
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Visitor ,
March 10, 2011
check the starter im haveing the same problem but i fixed it my checking the transission shift cuz if the wires come in contact with that it can damage your wires and cause it not to start so check there and if your wires are damaged then u need to redo your wiring harnest and run it away from that shifter
Verified for the Dodge Avenger44 reports
Verified for the Dodge Avenger20 reports
2 answersJune 26, 2016
Verified for the Dodge Avenger17 reports
2 answersJuly 25, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Avenger Questions
- Should my car remain running when my positive battery terminal is removed
- Why won't my window roll up?
- My car started freaking out and died,couldnt restart
- My malfunction indicator blinking on. Oil was about bone dry.2 qt oil added.
- My car would not start last night. It turned but no fire. This morning started.
1995 Dodge Avenger Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Raymond, IA
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lakeside, CT
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($123 - 145) in Weaverville, NC
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($174 - 274) in Santee, SC
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($239 - 389) in Scandinavia, WI
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($97 - 120) in Bellbrook, OH