I have a 2004 for explorer, it wouldn't start the other day. I bought a new batter and it still wouldn't start. They said it was something to do with the alarm system, it wasn't recognizing the key. It would have to go to a ford dealer ship. Are they expensive do you know, or what can I do?
won't start on 2004 Ford Explorer
Verified for the Ford Explorer546 reports
1 answerMay 05, 2016
2 answersJuly 14, 2009
1 answerSeptember 09, 2010
1 answerFebruary 01, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- how do I change the oil pump on a 2000 Ford 4.0L engine?
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.