I have a 2004 for explorer, it wouldn't start the other day. I bought a new batter and it still wouldn't start. They said it was something to do with the alarm system, it wasn't recognizing the key. It would have to go to a ford dealer ship. Are they expensive do you know, or what can I do?
won't start on 2004 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
2004 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($518 - 1,124) in Remsenburg, NY
- 25,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Macy, NE
- 95,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Mc Intosh, FL
- Air Filter Replacement ($53 - 73) in Talmage, KS
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($366 - 425) in Bear Lake, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($320 - 390) in Yettem, CA