engine quit while driving. wont start, checked fuel delivery pressure, fuel in rail and definately getting to cylinders. Ignition good, replaced coil and distributor cap. Pick up coil resistance and air gap good. Timing belt good and camshaft gear and crankshaft line up #1 cylinder top dead center and valves clearance correct and line up with each cylinder at the correct time. No codes in ECM (check engine light just blinks every half second). Although there is a spark I dont know if it is strong enough, its not blue spark, more yellow. Plugs are platinum and only 6 months old. Engine does not fire, just turns, acts like no spark or fuel but I have both. Any ideas would be appreciated. All basic troubleshooting completed.
Wont start on 1995 Toyota Camry
Verified for the Toyota Camry39 reports
1 answerFebruary 13, 2010
2 answersJuly 27, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- 1996 toyota camry 3.0l wont start on cold morning or cold weather
- What is causing the fuel pump not to turn on while cranking only if car is warm
- my camry will crank but not run and my code scanner says linking error.
- After removing the key the car seems to be as if the key was in accessory positi
- Back up lights. Bulbs good. Fuses good .where is switch?