engine quit while driving. wont start, checked fuel delivery pressure, fuel in rail and definately getting to cylinders. Ignition good, replaced coil and distributor cap. Pick up coil resistance and air gap good. Timing belt good and camshaft gear and crankshaft line up #1 cylinder top dead center and valves clearance correct and line up with each cylinder at the correct time. No codes in ECM (check engine light just blinks every half second). Although there is a spark I dont know if it is strong enough, its not blue spark, more yellow. Plugs are platinum and only 6 months old. Engine does not fire, just turns, acts like no spark or fuel but I have both. Any ideas would be appreciated. All basic troubleshooting completed.
Wont start on 1995 Toyota Camry
1 answerFebruary 13, 2010
2 answersNovember 24, 2010
2 answersJuly 27, 2014
2 answersAugust 28, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy
- How often should I get my oil changed?