good battery, clicking noise in fuse box that clicks and clicks. can jump off and run fine. I took the battery cables off and it reset the power until I try to start it.
wont start, on 1998 Ford Expedition
1 answerJune 07, 2009
3 answersFebruary 09, 2011
1 answerNovember 29, 2010
1 answerJanuary 22, 2011
1 answerNovember 22, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- Truck has a humming sound Iberia engine compartment when vehicle is turned off
- have code P0345 & P0349 how fix the problem?
- Overheating. NO antifreeze leaking. Replaced thermostat.
- towers 1 and 6 on coil pack are not firing
- Vehicle continues to flash check engine & service light and locks into 3rd gear.