good battery, clicking noise in fuse box that clicks and clicks. can jump off and run fine. I took the battery cables off and it reset the power until I try to start it.
wont start, on 1998 Ford Expedition
1 more answer
1 answerJune 07, 2009
3 answersFebruary 09, 2011
1 answerNovember 29, 2010
1 answerJanuary 22, 2011
1 answerNovember 22, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- The rear side windows how do you close them?
- Truck has a hard time starting and once started white smoke comes from exhaust
- FUEL PUMP RELAY FUSE
- My transmission shifts really quick when accelerating, and shifts really slow
- I just recently changed the fuse box alternator fuse link and battery no start!
1998 Ford Expedition Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Pulaski, MS
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($44 - 60) in Stringtown, OK
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Au Gres, MI
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Sylvania, GA
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($217 - 554) in Zurich, MT
- Engine Mount Replacement ($849 - 969) in Port Edwards, WI