It was running good and it cut off an try to jump start it , it just clit
Won't start on 1999 Ford F-150
Verified for the Ford F-1508 reports
New transmission in my truck and a few days later I got a diagnostic report and it read a 708.. Two days later my truck shut off while in drive...now it won't start...what could the problem be
1 answerMarch 11, 2016
1 answerNovember 26, 2010
2 answersJuly 02, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- What vin codes can I use for an engine swap if I use my parts? I have a V vin
- Why did the gears 1-6 disappear from the dashboard. Everything else is there.
- What would cause my compass/outside temp display to not even light up?
- What causes the brake pedal to continue to push towards the floor after stopped?
- How can I check the blend door actuater. My heater blows Luke warm to cold air
1999 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($201 - 393) in Scranton, SC
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Grand Blanc, MI
- AC Compressor Replacement ($572 - 742) in Red Oak, VA
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($91 - 140) in Hagerman, NM
- Engine Oil Pan Gasket Replacement ($273 - 655) in Mulhall, OK
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($71 - 152) in Deerton, MI