when i put my foot on brake to start it wont do anything its not the battery is there a switch or something? the manual says to put foot on brake to start
wont start on 1990 Mercury Cougar
1 answerJanuary 17, 2011
0 answersJuly 18, 2010
2 answersJanuary 31, 2011
1 answerSeptember 23, 2014
3 answersFebruary 19, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- Having problem with turn signals. All fuses cked. Have lights .
- Why do I have transmission oil in the antifreeze tank
- How do I unclog a condenser that may be causing my a.c. to blow hot air.
- I have a 1996 cougar It has battery but nothing when you turn the key
- Engine smocking and appears to be hot but temp light reads normal