when i put my foot on brake to start it wont do anything its not the battery is there a switch or something? the manual says to put foot on brake to start
wont start on 1990 Mercury Cougar
1 answerJanuary 17, 2011
0 answersJuly 18, 2010
2 answersJanuary 31, 2011
1 answerSeptember 23, 2014
3 answersFebruary 19, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- Engine smocking and appears to be hot but temp light reads normal
- I do not pulsing is there a realy if so we're is it located
- 2001 Cougar will not start?
- My 1999 cougar headlights were not working and my ABS light would.come on it sounded like a altanator problem so I changed it and now my battery light is on? What could my problem be?
- replaced tranny now no spark or power to coil pack