icant getthe car to start fuel pump runs contant, coil pack constant sparks,ign. relay buzzes,while key is in run position.
wont start on 1999 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by Bret Bodas,
July 02, 2010
Check to see if the injectors are opening.
3 answersAugust 28, 2010
1 answerApril 11, 2014
0 answersNovember 23, 2014
2 answersSeptember 23, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Monte Carlo Questions
- My car won't shift into drive. is it pressure control solenoid? Expensive fix?
- I need replace the upper shift cable cannot find exact replacement, cost 4 work
- Head lights will not come on when I turn them on but will be on sometimes during the day when the switch isn't even turned on. The bulbs aren't blown. Is it the sensor? Please help. Turn signals and parking lights work though. Everything but headlights.
- My car ignition won't turn over unless I jiggle it for 5 min, what's going on?
- Just put new starter and it still won't turn on just clicks then nothing