my 2003 ford tartus wont start. It tries to turn over it spits n spurts for 30 seconds and then dies. When you try again to start it, it just makes a clicking sound. New batterey in it. Half a tank of gas in it if not more. And we even tried jumping it to see if it was a connection with the batterey and still wont start. New fuel sensor put on 2 yrs ago.
wont start on 2003 Ford Taurus
1 answerMarch 28, 2010
1 answerSeptember 28, 2010
9 answersJune 01, 2010
1 answerSeptember 29, 2010
2 answersDecember 06, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- 3rd hub assembly replacement this month. Ideas why it keeps going bad?
- The transmission won t engage . no matter what gear I put it in I get netural
- I want to know if there is a recall on the door handles.mineis broken
- My battery light is on the right side of the dash and the motor light is on the that mean
- how to install wiring harvest on this year an model