my 2003 ford tartus wont start. It tries to turn over it spits n spurts for 30 seconds and then dies. When you try again to start it, it just makes a clicking sound. New batterey in it. Half a tank of gas in it if not more. And we even tried jumping it to see if it was a connection with the batterey and still wont start. New fuel sensor put on 2 yrs ago.
wont start on 2003 Ford Taurus
Asked by for the 2003 Ford Taurus
Verified for the Ford Taurus57 reports
Verified for the Ford Taurus33 reports
1 answerSeptember 28, 2010
9 answersJune 01, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- I spilt soda all over the middle console 10 min. later the heater went crazy?
- Codes that are showing are p0351 and p0353. Says ignition coils A and C.
- how to program the cluster on the dash
- When I crank my car the car studders and stops. I let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Where exactly is relay for fuel pump. I am a DIY techy but can't find it.
2003 Ford Taurus Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($142 - $230) in McGregor, ND
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - $125) in Tahoka, TX
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($276 - $400) in Franklin, NE
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - $111) in Avoca, AR
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($136 - $173) in South Pekin, IL
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($830 - $1,412) in Tavares, FL