my 2003 ford tartus wont start. It tries to turn over it spits n spurts for 30 seconds and then dies. When you try again to start it, it just makes a clicking sound. New batterey in it. Half a tank of gas in it if not more. And we even tried jumping it to see if it was a connection with the batterey and still wont start. New fuel sensor put on 2 yrs ago.
wont start on 2003 Ford Taurus
Verified for the Ford Taurus30 reports
1 answerSeptember 28, 2010
Verified for the Ford Taurus39 reports
1 answerMarch 28, 2010
9 answersJune 01, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- I cant get the keyless enter fob to program i cycle the key 8 times and the door
- noise from left front motor compartment when taking off when car is cold
- car does not warm good until i drive it or incress rpm
- WHAT CAUSES A CYLINDER 6 MISFIRE?
- My heaters on high & can't be turned off and the radio won't come on.