just did a complete tune up and my 1990 honda accord LX still son't turn over. what else could it be.
won't start on 1990 Honda Accord
1 answerJune 03, 2015
1 answerFebruary 18, 2013
When I try to start the car it won't start some times it starts when the drive light comes on when I turn the key it won't start when the drive light dose not come on
1 answerMarch 06, 2016
2 answersMay 24, 2013
1 answerAugust 06, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Why does oil pressure keep being low?
- A/C blowing hot air, Changing relays. Should I change the radiator relay?
- Blinkers don't work, brake lights stay on. The hazard lights work but wont go..
- The weather stripping on all four doors are disintegrating on the outside
- How to repair code 92 evaporative system purge flow problem detected