Neighbor touched test light (was hot) to a black wire with a green tracer(eng temp?)immediatly shutting down eng. engine cranks but will not start or run. Found I only have power at far back terminal at eng shut off relay and have been told I should have power at 2 terminals. Any idea on what he burned up would be appreciated.
won't start on 1995 Plymouth Voyager
Asked by for the 1995 Plymouth Voyager
1 answerOctober 16, 2009
2 answersDecember 13, 2010
2 answersAugust 06, 2015
2 answersJanuary 01, 2015
1 answerNovember 18, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- How to test for power to coil
- Turn the key hear spinning sound is there part that shears for the starter ?
- what would cause frequent hesitations in how engine is running at 45-60 mph
- I bought my van used few days ago. Put it on obd right away the only thing tha
- my van does nothing when i try to start it just the hum of the fuel pump.why?
1995 Plymouth Voyager Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($80 - $97) in Peyton, CO
- AC Recharge ($156 - $220) in Mound City, SD
- Wheel Bearing Service ($114 - $150) in Jamestown, NY
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($206 - $364) in Tinsley, MS
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($872 - $910) in Lehi, UT
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($416 - $478) in South Portsmouth, KY