Neighbor touched test light (was hot) to a black wire with a green tracer(eng temp?)immediatly shutting down eng. engine cranks but will not start or run. Found I only have power at far back terminal at eng shut off relay and have been told I should have power at 2 terminals. Any idea on what he burned up would be appreciated.
won't start on 1995 Plymouth Voyager
1 answerOctober 16, 2009
2 answersDecember 13, 2010
2 answersAugust 06, 2015
2 answersJanuary 01, 2015
1 answerNovember 18, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- I bought my van used few days ago. Put it on obd right away the only thing tha
- my van does nothing when i try to start it just the hum of the fuel pump.why?
- i would like the Relay/Relat Resistate #'s of both power distabrution center &
- What things do I look for if check engine light comes on?
- Battery light coming on and stalls out vehicle. Replaced battery & alternator.
1995 Plymouth Voyager Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($83 - 142) in Peyton, CO
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Mound City, SD
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($424 - 580) in Jamestown, NY
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($953 - 1,322) in Tinsley, MS
- Battery Cable Replacement ($117 - 364) in Lehi, UT
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($194 - 332) in South Portsmouth, KY