Neighbor touched test light (was hot) to a black wire with a green tracer(eng temp?)immediatly shutting down eng. engine cranks but will not start or run. Found I only have power at far back terminal at eng shut off relay and have been told I should have power at 2 terminals. Any idea on what he burned up would be appreciated.
won't start on 1995 Plymouth Voyager
Asked by for the 1995 Plymouth Voyager
1 more answer
1 answerOctober 16, 2009
2 answersDecember 13, 2010
2 answersAugust 06, 2015
2 answersJanuary 01, 2015
1 answerNovember 18, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- what would cause frequent hesitations in how engine is running at 45-60 mph
- I bought my van used few days ago. Put it on obd right away the only thing tha
- my van does nothing when i try to start it just the hum of the fuel pump.why?
- i would like the Relay/Relat Resistate #'s of both power distabrution center &
- What things do I look for if check engine light comes on?
1995 Plymouth Voyager Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Peyton, CO
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mound City, SD
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Jamestown, NY
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($146 - 184) in Tinsley, MS
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($123 - 256) in Lehi, UT
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($314 - 511) in South Portsmouth, KY