Neighbor touched test light (was hot) to a black wire with a green tracer(eng temp?)immediatly shutting down eng. engine cranks but will not start or run. Found I only have power at far back terminal at eng shut off relay and have been told I should have power at 2 terminals. Any idea on what he burned up would be appreciated.
won't start on 1995 Plymouth Voyager
1 answerOctober 16, 2009
2 answersDecember 13, 2010
2 answersAugust 06, 2015
2 answersJanuary 01, 2015
1 answerNovember 18, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- my van does nothing when i try to start it just the hum of the fuel pump.why?
- i would like the Relay/Relat Resistate #'s of both power distabrution center &
- What things do I look for if check engine light comes on?
- Battery light coming on and stalls out vehicle. Replaced battery & alternator.
- After warm-up van missfires at running speed around 60-80 must give more gas to keep speed ideals good takes off good
1995 Plymouth Voyager Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($384 - 630) in Peyton, CO
- Air Filter Replacement ($37 - 70) in Mound City, SD
- Add Timing Belt Idler(s) ($63 - 79) in Jamestown, NY
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($318 - 503) in Tinsley, MS
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($162 - 174) in Lehi, UT
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($118 - 314) in South Portsmouth, KY