Car just stopped timimg belt ok. replaced the ingition modular what else could it be. husband is a mechanic
wont start on 1995 Ford Escort
1 answerMay 20, 2009
2 answersFebruary 09, 2010
1 answerOctober 18, 2010
0 answersJune 09, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1995 Ford Escort Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($280 - 359) in Clements, MN
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($335 - 396) in Wayzata, MN
- 45,000 Mile Service ($132 - 194) in Eagar, AZ
- 85,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Mount Eden, KY
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($156 - 219) in Dolan Springs, AZ
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($428 - 467) in North Salem, NY