My car won't start the battery is fully charged, all fuses and relays are good but when you turn the key to start it it just won't do anything. I can start it by hand at the starter but it will run thirty seconds then die. There is a security light on the dash that stays lit how do i fix this and could this be my problem or is it the switch in general
Won't Start on 1998 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
2 answersSeptember 23, 2009
1 answerJuly 12, 2012
2 answersMay 14, 2014
1 answerMay 14, 2014
0 answersJuly 16, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Monte Carlo Questions
- My abs light is on but my brakes work fine. What could be the problem.
- My car won't shift into drive. is it pressure control solenoid? Expensive fix?
- I need replace the upper shift cable cannot find exact replacement, cost 4 work
- Head lights will not come on when I turn them on but will be on sometimes during the day when the switch isn't even turned on. The bulbs aren't blown. Is it the sensor? Please help. Turn signals and parking lights work though. Everything but headlights.
- My car ignition won't turn over unless I jiggle it for 5 min, what's going on?